Gods of Warcraft Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Bank Policies

Go down

Guild Bank Policies Empty Guild Bank Policies

Post by Aylissa Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:18 pm

Items in our guild bank are put there by our members so that other members can use and enjoy them. World drops, crafted items, and purchased items are all there to help make your character better, and your game easier to play. Having said that, we do have 1 rule that I am very particular (and strict) about.

Do not withdraw items from the guild bank unless you are going to use it on your character (armor, weapons, etc), or for one of your character's professions (cloth, leather, etc). Do NOT withdraw any item for the purpose of selling it in the AH or directly to another player. This will result in your removal from the guild.

The following are not rules, but more or less guidelines...

• If you remove things that are not BoE, such as a Traveler's Backpack for example, please put them back when you no longer have a need for them so other's can use them as well.

• If you remove something that someone crafted, such as a Netherweave Bag for example, it is not necessary to compensate the creator for making the bag...but it would be nice if you offered them some of the regeants use to make the bag (if you have them) so that more bags can be made in the future.

• If you have extra money, you can donate it to the bank. I do not allow personal loans from our bank. Our money is used for guild repairs, and the purchase of more bank tabs only, so I can assure you that if you donate any amount of money, it will be used for the guild. Any money you can donate is very much appreciated.

We are all in this together, and our aim is to help one another. Just remember to be thoughful of the next guy. There are a lot of guild's that don't have as many tabs as we have, or as much bank inventory as we have, or as many members willing to deposit items and help out as we have, so be thankful of what we have here as a guild, and try to do your part to make it even better Smile
Aylissa
Aylissa
Admin

https://warcraftgods.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down